HTC a launched latest mid range smartphone the Desire 830 in Taiwan beginning on May 6 with a price point set at about $310. The desire 830 comes Dual Front-Facing Speakers and Dolby Audio sound.
HTC Desire 830 Hardware
HTC Desire 830 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi. Smartphone powered by 64-bit 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753T Processor couple with 3 GB of RAM. The Desire 830 come with 32GB internal memory and expandable upto 128GB. Phone has a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, which for the first time in an HTC midrange device, shall come equipped with Optical Image Stabilization. Desire 830 also a 4MP Ultrapixel front facing camera on the front.
also red :- samsung galaxy G10 – upcoming gaming smartphone
HTC Desire 830 Software & Battery
HTC Desire 830 is a SmartPhone powered by Android6.0 Marshmallow based on HTC Sense UI. The HTC Desire 830 also features a 2800mAh Battery.
HTC Desire 830 connectivity
The HTC Desire 830 support dual SIM slots and 4G LTE band. Phone also features basic connectivity options like – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.
Desire 830 specs
- Display- 5.5-inch full HD IPS display
- Processor- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753T Processor
- RAM- 3GB RAM
- Camera Rear- 13MP with LED flash light
- Camera front – 4 Megapixel
- storage- 32GB built-in storage, expandable via microSD
- Battery- 2800mAh removable
- OS- 6.0 Marshmallow
- skin- HTC Sense UI
- Weight 156 g
- Dimensions 157.5 x 78.9 x 7.79 mm
- Dual Front-Facing Speakers
- dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS