Alcatel announced two latest flagship device IDOL 4 and high end IDOL 4S models at the MWC 2016 and The phone are upgrade version of the idol 3 last year, the Idol 4S looking premium and great design, phone promise a superb sound experience, thanks to the collaboration with JBL and Waves, also comes Hi-Fi surround-sound and dual 3.6W speakers.
Alcatel IDOL 4S Hardware
Alcatel IDOL 4S comes with a large 5.5 Inch QHD AMOLED Touch Screen Display with good viewing angles. Smartphone powered by 64-bit 1.8GHz Octa Core MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 Processor couple with 3 GB of RAM. The IDOL 4s come with 32GB internal memory and expandable via microSD card. Phone has a 16 MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash, HDR mode, ultrafast auto-focus (0.1-0.3 seconds) and 8 MP selfies shooter camera on the front with led flash. Other feature – a dual-mic noise-canceling setup and dual 3.6W speakers.
Software & Battery
The IDOL 4S is a Smart Phone powered by 6 marshmallow. The Alcatel IDOL 4S also features a 3000mAh Battery.
IDOL 4S connectivity
The Alcatel IDOL 4s support dual SIM slots and 4G LTE band. Phone also features basic connectivity options like – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
IDOL 4S specifications
- Display- 5.5 Inch QHD AMOLED Touch Screen Display
- processor- 1.8GHz Octa Core MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 Processor
- RAM- 3GB RAM
- Camera Rear- 16MP with dual LED flash
- Camera front – 8 Megapixel with led flash
- storage- 32GB built-in storage, expandable via microSD
- Battery- 3000mAh
- OS- Android 6 marshmallow
- Weight 149 g
- Dimensions 153.9×75.4×6.99 mm
- dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS