Vivo officially unveiled a new smartphone the Vivo X7 with vivo X7 Plus in China(Beijing). An interesting thing about phone(X7 and X7 Plus) is that they feature iPhone 6S series inspired design with an all metal body with curved corners. The vivo X7 also features A fingerprint sensor in the physical home button comes with AK4376 32-bit DAC.
vivo X7 Hardware
vivo X7 comes with a 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) super AMOLED display. Smartphone powered by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core (ARM Cortex A72 x 4 + ARM Cortex A53 x 4) couple with Adreno 510 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. The vivo X7 has 64GB internal memory that can’t be expandable. Phone has a 13MP camera with Sony IMX298 sensor, LED flash, HDR mode and 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture selfies shooter camera on the front.
vivo X7 Software & Battery
vivo X7 is a Smart Phone powered by Funtouch OS v2.5.1 based on Android 5.1.1 lollipop, The vivo X7 also features a large 3000mAh Battery for long lasting battery backup.
The vivo X7 support dual SIM slots and Cat 7/ 4G LTE band. Phone also features basic connectivity options like – Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi, OTG, A-GPS.
vivo X7 price/cost
It will be available in two color variants – champagne gold and rose gold colour. The vivo X7 priced at CNY 2,498 ($375/25400.Rs) and will be available on July 7.
vivo X7 specifications
- Display- 5.2 inch full HD (1920x1080p) super AMOLED display
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core (ARM Cortex A72 x 4 + ARM Cortex A53 x 4)
- RAM- 4GB RAM
- Camera Rear- 13MP camera with LED flash
- Camera front – 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture
- storage- 64GB built-in storage
- Battery- 3000mAh
- OS- Android 5.1.1 lollipop
- skin- Funtouch OS v2.5.1
- Weight 151g
- Dimensions 147.3 x 71.8 x 7.2mm
- fingerprint sensor
- 4G-LTE & Cat 7
- Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi, OTG, A-GPS