Vivo launched latest 4G smartphone called Vivo Y31L in India, this phone comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 9450. It is costly for this price range.
Also Read : Best Xiaomi Redmi Wireless Smartphone list
Vivo Y31L Hardware
Vivo Y31L comes with a 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display. Smartphone powered by 64-bit 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU couple with 1GB of RAM. The Vivo Y31L come with 16GB internal memory and expandable upto 128GB via microSD card. Phone has a 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP selfies shooter camera on the front.
Software & Battery
Vivo Y31L is a Smart Phone powered by Funtouch OS 2.1 based Android 5.1 lollipop. The Vivo Y31L also features a 2045mAh Battery.
Vivo Y31L connectivity
The Vivo Y31L support dual SIM slots and 4G LTE band. Phone also features basic connectivity options like – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Vivo Y31L specifications
- Display- 4.7-inch 960 x 540 pixels qHD IPS display
- Processor- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor
- RAM- 1GB RAM
- Camera Rear- 8MP with LED flash light
- Camera front – 5 Megapixel
- storage- 16GB built-in storage, expandable upto 128GB via microSD
- Battery- 2200mAh battery
- OS- Android 5.1 lollipop
- Weight 133g
- skin – Funtouch OS 2.1
- Dimensions 137.24×68.76×8.39mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS