Lenovo’s sub-brand ZUK launched latest flagship smartphone ZUK Z2, and phone powered by latest Snapdragon 820 processor. The lenovo ZUK 2 is priced at 1800 yuan (18500 Rupees approx).
ZUK Z2 Hardware
ZUK Z2 has a 5-inch Full HD IPS display with pixel density of 414ppi and 2.5 curved glass on the top. Smartphone powered by 64-bit 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU couple with 4 GB DDR4 RAM. The ZUK Z2 come with 64GB internal memory that can’t be expandable this is negative point. Phone has a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS and 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle.
Also read :- Full Specification of Lenovo Z7 Pro
ZUK Z2 Software & Battery
ZUK Z2 is a Smart Phone powered by Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZUI 2.0 use interface, The ZUK Z2 also features a 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
ZUK Z2 connectivity
The ZUK Z2 support Dual (nano) SIM slots and 4G LTE band. Phone also features basic connectivity options like – 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C.
ZUK Z2 specifications
- Display- 5 inch full HD IPS display
- Processor- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM- 4GB RAM DDR4
- Camera Rear- 13MP with LED flash light
- Camera front – 8 Megapixel
- storage- 64GB built-in storage
- Battery- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- OS- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- skin- ZUI 2.0
- Weight 149g
- Dimensions 141.65×68.88×8.45mm
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS