Meizu launched latest mid-range smartphone called Meizu M3 note in China, smartphones is the successors to the last year’s Meizu M2 note. The m3 note will be available in gold, silver, and grey color variants. The Price of M3 note of 2GB RAM and 16GB storage that will retail for ¥799 ($123), and 3GB RAM and 32GB storage for ¥999 ($154).
Also Download : Meizu 17 Phone Stock Wallpaper
Meizu M3 note Hardware
Meizu M3 note comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi. Smartphone powered by 64-bit 1.8GHz Helio P10 Octa Core Processor with The Mali-T860 64-bit GPU couple with 2/3GB of RAM. The M3 note come with 16/32GB internal memory expandable via microSD, Phone has a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, HDR mode other basic features and 5 MP selfies shooter camera on the front.
M3 note Software & Battery
Meizu M3 note is a Smart Phone powered by Flyme OS 5.1 Based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The M3 note also features a large 4100mAh Battery.
Meizu M3 note connectivity
The Meizu M3 note support dual SIM slots and 4G VoLTE. Phone also features basic connectivity options like – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS.
M3 note specifications
- Display- 5.5-inch full HD IPS display
- Processor- 1.8GHz Helio P10 Octa Core Processor with Mali-T860 64-bit GPU
- RAM- 2/3GB RAM
- Camera Rear- 13MP with dual tone LED flash
- Camera front – 5 Megapixel
- storage- 16/32GB built-in storage, expandable
- Battery- 4100mAh
- OS- Flyme OS 5.1 Based with Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Weight 163 g
- Dimensions 153.6×75.5×8.3 mm
- Thickness 8.2mm
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS