If you are using Samsung Galaxy phone then the question naturally arises whether to create a Samsung account and what are the benefits like Google account is beneficial on an Android phone. Because you cannot use many of Google’s apps as well as you cannot use the features of Android without an account.
Samsung account is like a Google account which allows you to access many features. The South Korean tech giant, Samsung has many apps and other tools provided by the company for its smartphone which require a simple Samsung account to use. Which you can make through some easy steps, and here is a list of the benefits you can get from Samsung account for your Galaxy phone, which you can read below.
1. Access to the Galaxy Apps store – With the creation of a Samsung account, you get the way to the Samsung Galaxy App Store, where you can download many apps, here you will get some apps for free, although for that apps you have to pay on the play store.
2. Register your warranty – When purchasing any Samsung product, you can register the product warranty through the account, and check on your warranty status and get product support from the Samsung Members app.
3. Access to the Samsung Apps – There are many apps officially available by the company for Samsung Smart TVs and Galaxy devices, some of which you can run without an account, but you cannot use many apps without an account. For example, you cannot use the company’s Gear SmartWatch without an account. The Samsung Health app keeps a complete record of your health and fitness on the cloud that you can access anytime. Samsung Pay is another app that is mobile payment system and one of the brand’s popular apps for which you will need an account.
4. Find my mobile – If your phone is lost or stolen, you can find your phone through Samsung’s Find My Mobile website, but this will require a Samsung account, where the mobile data is also protected. in which you can remotely delete the entire data in the case stolen your Galaxy phone.
5. Control Gadgets remotely – One of the main advantages of linking with Samsung is that it has a huge ecosystem. Gadgets such as smartwatches and home devices can be accessed remotely.
6. Backup and Sync your Data – After sign-in in to Samsung Cloud, you can back up your Galaxy device’s data, which you can then access on any device, such as computer, tablets & smartphones. You can sync data like contacts, Samsung Note (notepad app), sms and calendar with Samsung account so that you can easily restore when you buy new Galaxy smartphone.
In conclusion, you don’t need a Samsung account to use a Galaxy device, but There are many benefits of this such as removing the data when the phone is stolen, transferring the files storage from the old Galaxy device to the new one. If you have created a Samsung account on your smartphone after knowing the above-mentioned benefits, then you can create an account by applying the company’s terms and conditions along with some selected steps. here you will also get the latest news updates from Samsung official.
May you also like : how to know recent activity on phones