Samsung launched a new smartphone Galaxy C5 in “C series” and Samsung also launched Samsung Galaxy C7. It come with NCF support for Samsung Pay, It is just 6.7mm thick and has a full metal body . The Home button below the screen is a fingerprint reader.. It will be available in four colour gold, pink gold, silver and grey. It is now available for pre-order in China and priced 32GB Galaxy C5 for CNY 2,200 ($335/€300/Rs.22500) and the 64GB one for CNY 2,400 ($370/€330/Rs.24500)
Samsung Galaxy C5 Hardware
Samsung Galaxy C5 comes with a 5.2 inch Full HD IPS Super AMOLED display with good viewing angle. Smartphone powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU. The Galaxy C5 has 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal memory that can be expandable via microSD card upto 128GB. Phone has a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, and 8MP selfies shooter camera on the front which allows best photography in low light condition.
Also See:- Samsung Galaxy Flex full Specification
Galaxy C5 Software & Battery
Samsung Galaxy C5 is a Smart Phone powered by Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The Samsung Galaxy C5 also features a large 2600mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 for fast charging.
Galaxy C5 connectivity
The Galaxy C5 support hybrid dual SIM slots and 4G LTE band. Phone also features basic connectivity options like – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 + 5GHz), NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
Samsung Galaxy C5 specifications
- Display- 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display full HD
- Processor- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM- 4GB RAM
- Camera Rear- 16MP camera with an f/1.9 and led Flash
- Camera front – 8 Megapixel
- storage- 32GB/64GB built-in storage, expandable via microSD
- Battery- 2600mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- OS- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Weight 143g
- Dimensions 145.9 x 72 x 6.7mm
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS
May you also like : difference between Galaxy A series vs F Series