Samsung unveiled a new smartphone Samsung Galaxy C7 in “C series” and Samsung also launched its
Samsung Galaxy C5. It come with NCF support for Samsung Pay and has a full metal body. A fingerprint scanner is embedded in the home button. It will be available in four colour gold, pink gold, silver and grey.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Hardware
Samsung Galaxy C7 comes with a 5.7-inch Full HD IPS Super AMOLED display. Smartphone powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC octa-core 2GHz CPU with Adreno 506 GPU. The Galaxy C7 has 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal memory that can be expandable via microSD card upto 128GB. Phone has a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, HDR mode and 8MP selfies shooter camera on the front which allows best photography in low light condition.
Galaxy C7 Software & Battery
Samsung Galaxy C7 is a Smart Phone powered by Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The Samsung Galaxy C7 also features a large 3300mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 for fast charging.
Galaxy C7 connectivity
The Galaxy C7 support dual SIM slots and 4G LTE band. Phone also features basic connectivity options like – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 + 5GHz), NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
Also see:- Samsung Gaming Phone Release Date and Price
Samsung Galaxy C7 specifications
- Display- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display full HD
- Processor- Snapdragon 625 SoC octa-core 2GHz CPU, with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM- 4GB RAM
- Camera Rear- 16MP camera with an f/1.9 and led Flash
- Camera front – 8 Megapixel
- storage- 32GB/64GB built-in storage, expandable via microSD
- Battery- 3300mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- OS- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Weight 165g
- Dimensions 156.6×77.2×6.7mm
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS